Death Certificate

How do i get my grandfather and grand mother death certificate

Free Legal Advice - documentation

Posted by: Rahul

Posted on: 2021-08-09

Hello. Please go to the NDMC website. All details of the centre, form, fees and others are available. Regards

Death certificates are issued by the local bodies in most cases although the form and manner may vary from state to state. In west bengal you can get the death certificate issued from the burning ghat or the municipality without much hassle if the same is obtained within 1 year from the death of the deceased. In case one is from the rural area the same may be issued by the panchayat concerned. this information is only a guide and the specifics can be obtained from your area/taluka concerned by enquiring with the tehsildar. Also it is pertinent to know that the death certificate being a public document can be obtained by anyone for anyone.

kindly see national government portal of services you will be guided with all procedures and in case if you don't get it kindly book consultation because application and procedure for getting death certificates vary from state to state

If your grandfather mother reside at village gram panchayat will issue issue death certificate if the date of death of both available in their records. If reside at munciple corporation that munciple corporation birth and death register department issue such kind certificate. If not registered there you must approach to magistrate court

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the documentation at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail. .

Talk to Top Rated Lawyer

Some issues just cant wait. If you need a resolution right away, then use our quick consult option to speak with our Lawtendo lawyers immediately at a small fee of Rs 600.

Talk to a Lawyer

सेवा बुक करें